Through the summer and fall...
There were just you and I. It's good to have your own laptop / own gf. I have been without my own computer for as long as ... without a girlfriend. Suddenly I have someone (something) to spend time with, and just can't get enough of it. Tecra has beautiful eyes, 15.4 inch wide. Sits perfectly on my lap. Nice lips (speakers), nice hands (keyboards), multi talented (Super Dirve).
Wonderful, and here i am again. ONLINE with my own computer. This is something different. Feels Great. My mum and grandpa due arrive the day after tomorrow 10am. ANd I meant to rent my gown before that... you know i nearly mixed up my graduation date. Lucky I realised it early, or I'd miss my graduation, and that's not funny, my mum is gonna kill me. Though I don't care much about it personally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home