Monday, April 11, 2005

(Away) 21st April - 6th May 2005

For some reason, I just don't feel like going to the trip with Mum and Grandpa to Gold coast, Melbourne, Canberra, Da la Da la. Even though they'd be paying for everything as well as covering my wage for two and half week + $100 bonus per week. I don't know why? Maybe I have too many lies to cover, I don't know. But recently, something changed my mind. And that something made me think more than just trip.

Grandpa and Mum would arrive 21st of April, which is exactly ten days after. And scheduled to depart 6th May. Exactly 16 days. They intend to join me in the graduation ceremony, after which they are going to embard on an journey touring Australia. I was originally only accompany them for the five days they'd be staying in Sydney and let them touring around Australia on their own. (they'd be fine, Grandpa teaches English while my mum still a kiddie.

Yes, Grandpa are 80+ now, 82 or 83 I can't remember, that's how bad a grandson I am. Who remembers all four grandparents birthday? That's sad but largely true. So after some friendly people pointing out the fact, Grandpa is 80+. I start to ask myself, HOW MANY MORE TRIPS I can go on with my grandpa in my life time? I start to fear. I start to realise, like it or not, this might be the LAST CHANCE I can go on a trip with him. If I miss it, I might never have another chance to it, and I know I would be regret afterwards. So it is because of that, I changed my idea completely upside down and start to think going with them after all is a good family reunion as well as having a free trip to tour around areas I haven't been.

The few white lies I just need to work on it before they come, then they'll be fine. They made me quite uncomfortable, I hope I can just not need to lie. Truth sets you free, it's so true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home