Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Photoshop Photoshop Photoshop

For those photos which colors are manipulated, they look nice, but knowing that THEY ARE DEFINATELY NOT STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CAMERA, still is bit disappointing. That's how I felt about Fay's photos. Helen and her cat are still residing in my place. The cat are supposed to be my place only for 2 - 3 days, now it's been there for a week +, and I can't really push to ask, "WHEN WILL THE CAT BE REMOVED?" cause Helen is JJ's friend, I am not doing so to save the relationship between me and JJ. But really much, we agreed no CAT, but she just ignored it.

Helen is doing ok, generally well behaved. But somehow I found the last week VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, to start, don't get me started, I am going to do a CLB here. Ah, I have no one to complain to, apart from my poor little diary. The kitchen becomes instantly messier, unwashed dishes around, used tissues not thrown to the rubbish bin. Cat over food, shits in the kitchen. YEAH, that's very nice indeed. It's not that I have a problem with cats, I have problem with people's promise and not making it. Just heard that Helen is suppose to move out this FRIDAY, but I BET it's again not going to happen.

I am just in a bad mood about all this one day notice ahead move in with cat week. Not happy, I am the one who's under lease and there is written agreement there can be no pets. MAD MAD MAD. NOT HAPPY, NOT HAPPY, NOT HAPPY.

Well, to be fair and square my madness is not all towards Helen and the Cat. You guessed it, it also invovles JJ. During the first two weeks, JJ and I are always talking and doing stuff together, she always smiled to me, we seem always had a lot to do. But after Helen moved in, JJ started to shut her door (not like before leave her door open), and ALWAYS on the phone most time when I get home. As if, I am no longer a friend, just merely a flat mate. You can hear them laughing on the phone or in her room, but when she sees me, no more smiles and when I ask, is there anything happened? Reply is: asking such question is annoying!

"Ah, you like JJ, now you lost her attention, that's why you are mad recently." I know you guys would think that, but no, there is no way I am going to like JJ, not even if she swap face with Mincong. mmm... wait a minute, we'll have to come back on that one. Yeah, but anyway, her dramatic change is influencing my mood quite heavily. But I don't really want to tell anyone about it that there is a internal disharmony exist. However, subconcisious is a very powerful thing, even in your main concious, there might be nothing worries you, but your subconcious would control your facial muscles to indicate if you are happy. And I appear not happy is not without reason. But this reason has nothing to do with Justin, just to clarify. Dude, don't worry.

So, now I was hoping after Helen move out, hopefully JJ would become cheerful (in front of me) again. If we can survive the 'honeymoon' (1st month), we'd survive the 'honeyyear' (1st year). hey if it's the case, why don't we called the first teeth for a baby, 'honeyteeth' and first word 'honeyword'. Most baby's honeyword would be mama. First wife would be 'honeywife'. First aid would become 'honeyaid'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home