1 Hell lot of hike, for many
I only had 3 hours of sleep, the night before yesterday. What was I doing? RPG 仙剑啊!The classic Chinese RPG that inspired LITERALLY a whole GENERATION of Role Playing Game. Well, then the following morning, woke at 6pm and head off to Blue Mountain. I was about to agree with Kosol's female factor theory, esp after many females are late, miss the bus + miss the train * 2. But amazingly they are not that much late. Largely due to the fact, they took a cap and skipped breaky.
The hike is fun, not too cold, not too hot. It's very much different experience this time and last time (during hot summer) when I sweat like pig. We stopped far more often than last time too. Considerable, many people are carrying seriously heavy stuff, like kosol's 15~16kg backpack, he even brought a stove. The funny thing is, among the people who come, two girls dressing casually with THONGS! Man, thongs for hike? and only two bottls of waters. By the end of the day, it's proven not too bad, as the weather is not too hot. If in summer, they are surely dead ducks. Water, many may not realise is greatly needed when you hike hours in a row. Many just thought 1 bottle is plenty for them.
Louis is greatly thirsty. I offered a bottle of water which i had left. (i have another one myself). He sees it as Gold! I jokingly said, $10, he agreed. I didn't take the money of course. Might grab a roll of slide off him next time i see him, as he buy slide film in bricks from Taiwan about $4 per velvia, that's 400% cheaper than the price here. anyways, just to illustrate the importance in a hike as well as a hike equipment, don't dress like a model when you go hiking.
Fay is doing very well, with a mega heavy 10kg + backpack. When we reached the top of the golden stairs, it's cold and windy, i am bit worrieda bout them on top of the mount solitary. They fell asleep early 9:30pm. I shouldn't be surprised. Theta and I were sleeping like pig on Yashinta's Conquest (Toyota) on our way back. Today is going to be tougher for those five. Esp when they climb up the Gold Stairs again. The Golden Stairs, oh yes.
Protreck proven a useful utility esp on that stairs, being able to tell them how many metres to go. The last 50 metres, guys! Louis is like, Yeah sure, 50 metre verticly, it's like 14 floors tall building. True, 5o metres horinzontally i can finish 7 seconds. but vertically, hell no.
I can't breath hard now, if i do, my back aches. il... The mega-lazy bohan is going to rent a fridge in order not to loose the bet. I know justin is going to say, you are mad man, rent a fridge, that's CRAZY. I know, 40 / month + 200 bond. No logically student would do it. But only lazy and idealistic bohan would think the option.
I was pretty harsh on Helen's cat. Both Miao (her cat) and her DECIDED TO MOVE IN yesterday. WITH NO NOTICE AHEAD, we had 3 females in my flat now (count the cat). 2 weeks - 4 weeks. Who knows what'll be like in the next week or so. Easter break we are in, aren't we?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home