Thursday, April 07, 2005

Some fun on iBook

I always find recording fun. But never in my life, I got enough fund to have proper recording equipment which basically floors the background hisses and amplies the vocal performance. To date, iBook is the best I have used. In actual fact, iBooks is also used in recording AUSTRALIAN IDOL. the difference is that they have attached a special unit to iBook which made it professional. MBox ($1099 in Australia, Cheap for it qualifies as professional equipment) Comes with "Pro Tools" which is (as its name suggest) pro tools. With MBox and iBook, you can have some decent recording done.

When reading carefully prepared scripts, my voice sounds good in both English and Chinese. Sounds bit boastful, but I know it's true. Wo ha ha ha. In a way, recording is like posing verbally. You definate needs script as well as some rehearsal. Even Rove live have rehearsal before hand, Rove has a script, TOO. I am tired, wanna sleep now. Today I made another CD, which is FUN! I found some old songs I mixed, I will eventually load all of them to my website, should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home