Thursday, April 14, 2005

Isn't she lovely?


Tecra A4 -Pentium 730 -512M PC2700 -64M nVidia -60G -15.4" WXGA -Super Drive

People start to think about those options that they normally wouldn't consider when all the other ways are cut. Yes, it is the situation I am in. It just seemed all the other ways would not work out, so I better think about some revolutionary ways of solving problem. And here it is, Toshiba Tecra A4, the closest I can get towards the truth.

History recap, I lost $3100 on internet. So I have to sell beloved Tablet for $2300. Since I have no personal computer for a year++. As I didn't pay the $3475 to get the tablet, in theory, the tablet is really my parents property. So selling it for $2300 just after six month wasn't a news that I intend to tell, nor I am wanting to tell them the fact I don't have a computer for so long because I lost $3100 on the internet IN ONE GO (a pretty fast one too).

Mum is coming, the original plan is to lend a laptop from a friend, then pretend is mine. for the period she's in Australia. But then it still invovles lies. And if I buy the laptop, then i would have to lie about my bank balance. Catch 22.

Now thanks to Liz, I can get the lappy upfront, and pay her back when i get my 3G tax return in July. And Tecra A4 is the one that catched my eyes. For some reason, I just couldn't settle for a 1500 Acer even if I haven't had a computer for so long. It's either FULL ON, or not on.

Finally, this is the closest I can get to the truth. "I sold the laptop for $2300 (if she asks when, I'd say just last year, so it justify the $2300), then I bought a new one for $2600." True, I sold the laptop, and true, I bought a new one (just that I bought it without paying upfront). It's going to work out, and I will love her to the end of her days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home