1 Little Mis-calculation
16:01 just rushed back from Bondi. The deal is, if Bohan does not bring a fridge home by Thursday night, then he'll buy JJ dinner 14 days in a row. In return if JJ doesn't finish her assignment two days early, she'd do the same. We tried this in a bid to help each other achieve what we should achieve.
So tomorrow is the dead line. Yesterday I made the first move, calling up the rental company who PROMISED ME, would be no problem delivery on THURSDAY. However, today when I reached the place, it's NOT POSSIBLE. "The lastest we could do is Friday." NO...................... So I basically trashed the half filled form and walked out!
What to do? I was wandering in Bondi. 3 hours seems a lot, but when you don't know where to find a second hand fridge shop then it'll be the problem. I got 24 hours - ish to get a fridge, INSTALLED IN KITCKEN or 14 nights in a row buy someone dinner. That's insane. When you are desperate enough, you'll get it. and Tomorrow I'll be out 8am looking for fridge like a hungry wolf.
To be continued... ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home