It was all good except...

The chancellorWAS smiling to me (as seen as in picture), it is probably because he didn't know at the time that the stuff he passed it to me (circled in red), I am going to lose it in an hour...
Yes, I did it. I lost my graduation paper roll (which contains my degree) one hour after my graduation! Hur Ray! It's kinda better than my friend's version of the story, where he completely forgotton his graduation date. (and hence missed it, quite natrually.)
Well, apart from this, today's graduation went very well. Mum and grandpa are satisfied, and to me that is all it matters. I seem to had a good day too. Millions of photos as usual. And everyone looks happy and congratulates each other. Though I was nervous on stage, walking to the chancellor, and recalling those words, Right Hand shake hands, LEFT HAND take over the roll (which I lost shortly after ^_^) and then use right hand to bow... The thing is, the graduation paper looks too ordinary, I have about four five papers, look just like it. So losing it in Quad Store is no big deal, and most likly i can get it back next Tue, when the public holiday is over.
I'd be Hobart, Tuesday night though. Indeed, the first two days of parental visit runs MUCH SMOOTHLY than I expected. Wrong English. Running much smoother than I thought. still not right, running smoothly, not as tough as I thought. Better. Yes, things went well, laptops and other white lies are covered fine. In actual fact, mum loved the new toshiba and the big screen, she spent an hour on just going through today's photos...
Many comes to graduation. only 70 people made it to the end for Software, the other 40 - 50 either drop out to some other degree, or defer... software has more 1st class honor than Bio Informatics and Computer Engineering COMBINED! Comp Eng people is complaining to me, ELEC and those compulsory OS ... really drag the Comp Eng's WAM down, where SENG people can just dodge them easily. ESP the Electrical Engineering courses. Natrually over the years, I always wondering how did crumb cope with that, as I always regard the low entry mark Elec Eng an much harder / more difficult course than SENG / COMP ENG.
Met LILY on the way and MUM manage to mistaken her as Jenny! Man, I have to explain... later, when the real Jenny came, she brought me a COR-WA-LA. wrong spelling, i know. It was a wonderful day and a tired day. it's 00:39am, I am still uploading photos... everyone would be doing it I guess.
The family dinner tonight is great, grandpa, mum and I. + JJ + Caro. Dined out at Tianguoko. Lots of Shushi and Sashimi. Last time I dined there was with Jamie few months ago. It's never disappointing. 2 serves of icecream for bobo.
I love the 10D, heavy, but lovely. Going to take photos in Hobart with it. Hobart, going to be an interesting place.

with Wendy, when Wendy walked into me with Charles, I can hardly recognize Charles, in an instant, I almost thought she had a new bf. But upon closer examination, it was indeed Charles, just the hair style. Wendy looks happy which is really good, we chatted briefly and take few photos.
for more photos, click here.

1 Comments:
Congratulations on your graduation!
Post a Comment
<< Home