Thursday, April 21, 2005

FREE INTERNET!

Even today, I can still be thrilled by FREE internet @ the airport. Six 1/2 years ago, when i first arrive Sydney airport and saw those $2 internet machine, it's like MAD! HOW COOL! six years later, they made it free. About right. (BUT THEY MAKE YOU STAND, by not providing chair, a smart move after all, prevent people HOG the computer)

Corrections, I almost fooled myself into thinking my graduation is on Thursday, I told so many people it's on Thursday, where it's on Friday. Phew, missing Graduation is not funny. I heard one of my friend completely forgot his. But then again, it's master, kinda different.

My nerve system start to relax. not as nerverous as i was few weeks ago. I lost 3KGs in the past few weeks, hopefully they won't notice, and how can they, they havne't seen me for 2 years+. 10:25am they say they'll arrive on the computer screen, i am still here online. But we all know it takes time touch down, then custom, to be conservertive, say 30 minutes.

I was up till 2am last night, try to arrange the room. My BEST PIECE is the $30 fruit display. It looks like a painting, caro and I has put these oranges, apples, pears, strawberries, plums, mandarines, tomatoes and last but not the least, three types of grapes. It looks fantastic! so does my rug in my room, so called all new wool.

Lovely, yes, lovely. GRADUATION and dinner ... should I book now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home