Saturday, July 09, 2005

NOA $5167.00 (T-Withheld)

I am almost amazed when I find my NOA within a minute. ATO surely has a way to identify its members. No wonder accountant get paid a lot, the amount of work is tedious. One thing I hate the most is gathering documentation. I threw away most of my bills as well as bank statements.

<- Left, Blogger now support UPLOAD photos function. 1st Attempt. A great game, throughly enjoyable.

You can't ensure 100% accuracy when you do your tax return, not even accountants. There are so many documentations and receipts that are impossible to gather them all. $3009.00 estimated return. That always amaze many. But I always get that feeling, I have been taxed a lot while I work at Big W.

爱因斯坦说过:区分人的方法就是看他如何使用他的业余时间。Which is 6pm - 10pm Mon - Sun. I have to do something about it, life's a game, you have to play hard to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home