Wuuu... ...

Well, I didn't see that one coming. Just before I nearly finished my long Sunday at W. I was picking up soft toys off the floor, there are hundreds of them lying on the floor. Picking them up, heads up... BOW WOW, YOAN HOAN! KE CHING! My head hit the shelf (made of non stainless steel)
Like flash of light, I felt heat in my forehead. Instinctively, I knew I was hurt. Like those done in the movies, I used my hand to touch the wound and watch the blood stain the white glove on my right hand (compulsory to wear during night shirt at W). I am fine with blood, I see it very often, so I touched forehead, blood drip down, I walk to the mirror to see, nothing is there.
Seconds later, whe I lift my hair, here it is, about 4 cm cut, scary sight, but I felt fine. So walk to the manager's office, put this fancy head wear on (as shown above) continued my work till finish. Funny thing, on my way back in Kingsford, there are so many people looking at me. Daniel is joking that I just came back from Iraq.
It doesn't hurt any more, I don't know how much longer I have to wear that stuff, lucky mum is not in Sydney, or otherwise, she'd be wanting me to put 10 types of medication on and rest at home all day. EEEL.
By the way, Harry Potter IV's trailer is out. Then they are going to make the HP V (Order of Phoneix, which I still haven't read and lazy enough to wait for the movie to spoil the book for me). Yet, HP VI, (Half Blook Prince) is coming June. Jeepers. ONE LAST BOOK, in HP VII, Harry Potter would die.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home