FIRST OF JULY 2005
THE WAR IS OVER!

Just under a month (2/6 - 1/7), an awful period that burns. However, the war is finally over. I am starting as soon as next Monday. My 7 days-a-week life is about to start from Tomorrow.
I mean it changed me in many ways, it does make me think more realistically. Finding a job is not making a website, or sing a song, it's serious business which I should realise AND start when I got my PR in March, not starting from June.
I think I miss blogger than anything else in the last months or two. After all it is a place for me to communicate with the outside in a special way.
7 days a week, yes. That is weekend at Big W, and Mon - Fri @ Acer. I will write more about what actually happened in the last 30 days job hunting journey.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home