Som is Sofa King Awesome!
The time is late, but I have to say the show is great (may not be as good as cse revue this year, tho). I think most of us are pretty impressed with the orginatlity of 'Sofa King Good.' Smart and Som is great, really shines, proud of him. Hopefully I can work with all the old faces together this September. NO VSU, or we'll have NO REVUE.
I did spent some time (20 min) applying a IT support job at Hudson. Not sure if they get back to me, cause I gave them a first-draft cover letter written in 10 minutes. But it was fun and hope-arousing. I have to admit, when you start doing it, it feels right and you will try to make your cv and cover letter looks good naturally.
00:12am - Chang Qing's apartment has been robbed and she suspects that her roomate stolen it. Even though her roomate alledged that she saw the robber and let him go away with Chang Qing's laptop. Bit hard to believe, but the fact is Lily lost her Laptop + Camera + all the data on the laptop (which are not backed up, APPARENTLY) People don't back up, that's just the norm. If you do a survey with house hold, I bet you 8 / 10 don't. Many even don't know how.
Tired and want to be rested. Normal life is about to take place after all the parents visiting episodes. Soon, after 15th. And God knows if I am really going to take that offer to do Master + PhD deal in Huston, US.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home