Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A. Letter



In the world of email, suddenly, what arrives our real inbox are normally ONLY BILLS but no real LETTERS. (Why don't they make bills come into your email inbox). Hence it's always nice to receive one real letter in your real inbox, it feels special to see the handwriting, special stationary.

(something completely irrelevant). "Hey, Bohan, can I borrow some A4 paper, I want to print something."
"Ok, sure, just let me find some."
(Before I started looking...) --> “Oh, 我不要全棉的。”

I found it very entertaining. I am glad JJ knows me well enough to know that I have dozen paper made of 100% Cotton. She might just want to print some draft document, hence don't want to waste the good cotton paper. I am actually over it now, I mean I am over the stationary craze I had since middle school. I am trying to get over it, just to be normal. To be more accepted. Someone once wrote: "Sorry Bohan, we are very different... This is not paper made of Cotton, and I am using a ordinary ball point..." So I kinda wish to stop fancy things that others don't, say Stationary. Though I am sure, millions of others would say, so long as you like it, don't worry about other's oppinion. But you see, I want to be more accepted, so I have to do what peers do, like 'sitting on the back of the bus.' - since people with ATTITUDE stis on the back of the bus. Front is for Old People and People with no attitude. I don't quite agree with such. Same with Classroom, cool kids sit on the middle, on the back, but never in the front row, it's just NOT COOL to sit in the front roll. Really, I am kinda the front row - bus - sitter + front - row - lecture - sitter. I have scientific reasons, to sit in the front is because i don't want to wear glasses yet see what's written on the black board. (I am -0.75, meaning, sitting in the front I can see without glasses, but not in the back). Sit in front of the bus, because it's generally more comfortable, when the car turning, it has less chance to generate car sick.

Despite all these, when I am with friends who are 'normal' and 'cool'. Guess what, I'd never sit in front. That's called compliance. So I am trying to comply to REFLEX, not CONQUEROR. PARKER not, Mont Blanc. Luckily, you are allowed to fancy fancy watches, it's ok. People would not look at your differently if you like good watches. Phew, nor does Cameras, Yee Haa. Computer is a mix - blessing we'll not disucss here.

Back to the initial post. It's great to receive something personal. I want to thank whoever wrote it. There are reasons I can't reply, but I hope situation can change soon. After all, it's just matter of no. of cvs you sent out. 4 cvs get you 1 interview, 4 interview get you a job. 16 cvs, just to be safe.

Last but not least, Toshiba made Volume control right into hard ware is REALLY WORTH WHILE DOING. They have been doing it for YEARS and it's still there. HARD WARE VOLUMNE CONTROL, That's the way to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home