Man, Gold Coast
... no internet from the ROOM, but few unsecured wireless network which I just can't connect too. Well, on the bottom of our apartment, I managed to find a 'Worldnet Kiosk - your gateway to online information and communication services'. so here i am to write about my first impression about Gold Coast.
One of my first seng tutor Ann is from here, MEGA long beaches with lots of beauty, food and holiday atomesphere. Mum is thrilled about the apartment, as she previously over lived in Hotel, not a holiday apartment before, not to mention heated pool and spa. It's warm here, what a contrast to Hobart, where we just came.
I am little stressed about the fact I can't get online from my Tecra in my room, but well, so long i can get the message out, it won't be too bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home