Sunday, March 20, 2005

Melody: David Tao

Fatigue hits me really hard last night. Waking up 5am in the morning and worked five hours in the afternoon is really tiring. I slept at unprecedented 9am (without checking emails, largely due to the fact I can’t.) Sleeping so early, made me unaware of the time, when I woke up this morning, I looked at the clock 7:30, I thought, oh s***, I slept 22 hours, I didn’t turn up to work, they are going to kill me.

Dede (pronounced as “the-the”), is what I call JJ now. And she simply calls me ‘Ge’ (meaning Brother in Chinese). Dede is bit on the traditional side, every time she’s kinda reluctant just say “I am sharing flat with another guy friend called Bohan. Instead she prefer another version. “I am sharing with flat with my brother, our parents know each other since a long time ago…” yeah, something like that. Well, I couldn’t be bothered anyway, being someone’s virtual brother doesn’t hurt me the least.

I have been feeling normal in the past two days, aren’t I suppose to be excited to the news? I try to be Han for once (han as in han in Bohan, after all Bohan originally is really Bo + Han, both are equally important, but somehow when converted to English, Bo seems to be more symbolic, and my initial become B not BH. It doesn’t do Han justice. A brilliant character meaning lenient, modest…) After all, there are no more excuses I can possibly use to get rid of the responsibility of not STARTING finding a job. The clocks starts ticking from 18th March 2005. by 18th April 2005, I would have a job. I better do something, or otherwise I’ll have to eat my hat.

Got ‘Fly’ back from Caroline. The little Philips portable hi-fi has been given to me by Dad about seven eight years ago. (why it’s called “fly” because the speaker grill look like fly’s eyes, two big black wire frame) It still do a great job, I found it amazing. To have something any time longer than three years in this modern electronic gadgets dominated era.

我正在听“娱乐者”这首著名的四手联弹的钢琴曲,多希望有一天能和某某人一起弹奏呢,其实从一开始就将某某人和钢琴紧密的连接在了一起,黑色的大三角钢琴有着那么独特的吸引力,学校里只有两架,但是陈韵姝,我的钢琴老师,却有两架,真是让人羡慕不已。她对钢琴是那么的热爱,其热衷可以让她成为专业的钢琴演奏家,但是家人毕竟不是如此想,于是就选择了建筑,好在她也喜欢建筑。现在毕业了,做了钢琴技艺一流的建筑师,可喜可贺。

1 Comments:

At 10:35 pm, Blogger Luke Floorwalker said...

Dude, it's a perfect chance today to go down to Bronte/manly, anywhere and take some maaad picture of the 6M waves!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home