Sunday, March 20, 2005

4th DUX

Justin's room is growing bigger. He moved to another room of the house. With Full length mirror built-in in this room (attached to the wardrobe) made the room looks big. Fay and I were sitting on his sleepmaker(TM) bed, soft and doesn't cost 1800 for a single sized Tempur Temperature-Sensitive Memory Bed. So I might consider a sleepmaker when i have 500, not pursuing Tempur(TM) in any near term.

We were looking at Kosol's High school shot. And here it is, Kosol with his high schoolies. As Fay and I noticed, in his high school, there are massive amount of girls vs. boys. Just think Law Revue, you'd get the idea. And I suddenly realise Kosol is the DUX of his school 2000 say. Unexpectedly from short distance, Fay commented, "I am the DUX of my school too." a girl's high school in a remote town, say Adlaide.

2 DUX in 1 room. so Fay now is the 4th DUX i know personally. An important lesson for bobo. Never judge a person by his/her appearance. Indeed, appearance could be deceiving. If she beats me in IETLS, I should dig a hole and jump in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home