Saturday, February 19, 2005

MEAN - mean - mEan - meAn - meaN

After two three month 'out of contact'. Suddenly, out of the blue. Tonight green talked to me via msn. Even though I have completely given up, when MSN pops up an msg from her, my mind kinda goes, 'Oh...' 'Wow...' Things that make me go Mmm... Ironically, Mc Donald is indeed the place I first saw her back 15 months ago.

And here is the faithful record. Basically, she just said one word in the entire conversation:

grEen says: (10:08:28 PM)
   hey

grEen says: (10:08:28 PM)
   Auto-Message: I'm using a web based version of MSN - http://www.e-messenger.net

bohan says: (10:08:49 PM)
   ? auto-message

bohan says: (10:09:49 PM)
   I have tried it too.

After 10:08pm, she did not type any more. I know there are probably millions of reasons why it could be this way. Her parents could ask her to cook, her friends might ring, she suddenly got busy, can't reply. But on the other hand, I couldn't help thinking, maybe she's accidentally typed the message to the wrong person, i.e. me. She was going to say hey to someone else online, it's just accidentally sent to me, her ex, that she doesn't want to talk to.

i was going to type more, asking how she is. after second thought, if she doesn't want to talk to me, why would i push it. i am only going to be more less popular.

24 hours later ... After i typed the last line. iBook forced into a sleeping status. I went, NO, all the things I just wrote are gone. But surprisingly after I got the power adapter today, plug it in, wake it up. Exacttly where I was left off. So this accurate account of what happened, has survived. ^_^

1 Comments:

At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, hot girl!! winkzz..=]], i like her drawing...
pictures..yeah i miss picture takin..but i havent found myself have anytime for it....schools..how are you doing freeman?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home