Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Obscene.. obscene.. obscene..

In the middle of the night, I was looking up dictionary for the word 'obscene' messaged by a friend. The problem, I can't find even one dictionary, though I had seven before. Luckily, among a camera bag, I found a thesaurus.

What really kept me away after that is Maggie's curtain. The GD'M wind blow it down. And they are returning on Sunday. I can't just sleep with the curtain broken, I need to fix it. My engineering blood is boiling. NO SUPER GLUE. what can i do? After 10 minutes try to use a knife to cut it into shape, in an attmept to make it go back on... nothing happened. I need some other solution. Other than toothpick + super glue. I suddenly saw the knitting kit and needles and corton rolls on the desk. To break 1 corton line, it takes approximately 10 newtons. or 10N. If you fold it four times, the line can take up to 160N that is 16KG of force (on earth). So after carefully using needles and corton thread, i manage to sew the fallen curtain back to the roof. Though not 100% functioning, it works for me. I went to sleep tight around 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home