Saturday, February 12, 2005

As if on CUE

I read that many times in the past in Dan Brown's book. It is not until yesterday, I realise how cool the scene is. Seconds after i finished my starting line " ... ... you." The phone rings, as if on cue.

I was thinking, "Oh, God. How perfect, there wouldn't be a better timing!" The last 150 pages of AAD has been a blur. I manage to read the final chapters in just one night. Super Speed Reading for bobo. I finished an realised it's a great book, if you just have the patience to finish it. Now I am finally over Dan Brown. I am going to move to "Honeymoon" now. I found a fiction in my bag every week, it's like the water bottle I carry, I need to read often as much as I drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home