Wednesday, February 16, 2005

5 minutes job

how hard to find a place? JJ asked me in an email.

Today I had the answer for her. 5 minutes. Walk into a real esate, look through the rental list, then pick the one you like, book an appointment, show up on Sat, get the cheque book ready. Then you are in, mate. So that is my day. Finding the perfect home in one go. 337 Anzac Parade. Next to Gormet Pizza & Fuji Film. Food and Foto are covered, and it's close to Churchill and Harbourne too. I can see drinks coming.

Nevertheless, it won't happen until 10th of March. So where am I going to move to after Saturday. I wasn't worried before, I knew it, it was for a reason.

"Engram, Engram, Engram sent me an invoice." Liz woke up from the middle of the night, her dream being vivid, Engram, the biggest competitor to Tech Pacific, both are large IT equipment wholesalers, has mailed liz the invoice that she is needed, to Little Bay, instead of Matreville, where she is living happily ever after with laurie. So, the next thing you know, the following morning, Liz went back to Little Bay to fetch the mail.

"Australian Federal Police." Looking at the evenlope, she's puzzled. Could this be? Yes, liz, it's my police check that i requested months ago. Now it finally arrived. And I have no idea it's going to my old address. So hours later, liz phoned me. We met in East Garden. Not only she brought me the mail. She brought me a place to live, this Sunday onwards till I move to a new place, in this case, Anzac Parade. Amazing location as I would put it. where can I get the two four weeks bond? So it is Tanya this time, another friend of Liz has empty room. Amazingly, they are fine with the proposal, to have me there just for two, three weeks, and better yet, i can move in this Sunday. Looking at the AFP report and Tanya's offer, I hugged liz, "lizzie, you are my Gardian Angel."

Truly, not only i have been paying ultra low rent + food + all bills + cable internet for 175 for the pass three years. liz came and pick me up from work countless times, give me extras, sell me my bed for 30 bucks ... ... she's been more than kind for her. that's why i only charge 10 buck an hour to build a lawn bowl site.

Today has been great. I seem to sort my priority right. I went to swim first for two hours, spend the next four hours on house hunting, even though only the first five gets me real result. That's right, finding house, you need a bit of luck too. I looked at four places. The rest three is absolutely in the wrong location, but yet, i have to walk hours to get to them and only discover they are not the 'one'. I will strike one more time in a bid to find better place than 337 Anzac before Sat. Or otherwise, I am taking it in three days time.

havn't swim for a while now. after half k, i was like oh - no way - i - can't - go - any - further. but resting for a while, i think i did quite a few laps today, three quarter of a km. My favourite is swim without surfacing for as long as i can. 25m so far, i wish one day i can swim the whole 50m without surfacing, it'll be really cool. holding breath is another, the world record is somewhat five and half min. I just did one today, because i heard if brain is lack of ox for too long, you'll become permanently dumb. GBG -> GBD. so I didn't risk it, but i think i can do 90s. lot of fun ...

OH YES, this has to be told. An hour after i was in the water, suddenly something caught all the GENTLEMAN's eye in the pool. A beautiful lady on the pool side is changing to put her wet suit on. Her back is fully naked, she's facing the wall. God, she has beautiful back, and long black hair. "Why is she changing in poolside, instead of change room?" My memory instantly goes to the day I shopped with Grace in MYERS. Ladies sometimes are very impatient, esp when all the change room is taken, some would just take their top off, and many ain't wearing anything. Being the male companion to shopping for clothes, I kinda wait in the waiting couch, with another old gentleman who is apparently waiting for his partner. And there it goes, it's like a circus change room, where ladies just take their clothe off. The old gentleman and I, we are not quite certain whether we should look or not. but innevitably, we see something we shouldn't. IT'S NOT OUR FAULT, THEY CHOOSE TO DO IT OUTSIDE. My mind snaps back to the pool, pool side, the half naked lady facing the wall. I was telling myself, don't look bohan. It isn't right. I have looked around, other gentlemen seem to do just what i do, checking out is any other gentleman looking at the same time. SUDDENLY, the lady seem to turn to face us. GOD, we have no where to look away. Then it happens, the breast, though small ... then her face. God damn it! It's a man! I am in shock! few seconds later I start to feel reliefed, at least, i didn't see anything I shouldn't see. But that man's back is seriously smooth and white, with his long black hair, you really can't tell from the back. so, T_T that is that.

It's been a great work out day, two hours swimming, two hours + walking. I feel well being, and hungry! Hungry can only mean one thing, happiness. When you are angry, the last thing you are thinking is hunger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home