Monday, July 11, 2005

A quick note

a customer today called, and unsatisfied. When he is away from the phone, he talks to his friend, "must be an Asian on the phone, ... don't know what he is talking about." - thank God he didn't say that in my face, oh I would bellow: GO TO HELL and EAT YOUR COMPUTER FOR LUNCH. Instead I just pretend I didn't hear it. But was not happy about Asian-comment.

We all know about the "Asian-Female-Driver" one. It typically means parking very slowly, and it has to be nose-face-road. Now, no wonder people does come up a controvercy regarding William Hung. As many American are mocking at middle aged Asian man who can't speak English properly and uncool. This job listens to fair bit of customer complain (like Big W), innevitable anyways. It's important for us to learn how to forget those are un necessary to remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home