Kosol went on adventure

Kosol left on a rainy cold day (which is today) for a 3 day hike. TOUGH, where I'd be sitting inside office. Adventure is FUN, I want to hike TOO, but probably at a warmer season.
SPORTS - have now become an marketing term. For those cars, which doesn't have leather seats, the normal farbric seats are now referred as "Sports Seating". Sports Car makes more sense here. (Look above) Sports Watches are one of the new entry to the SPORTS family. As trendy as it goes, people just think Sports Watch is better... ... But is it really?
Let's have a look at the above sample, SEIKO. Main dial is the time. The big Red hand display seconds in stop watch mode. Top circle displays minutes in stop watch mode. 2nd circle is simply normal second hand. The last one is somewhat useful, 2nd time. But after all, what you can do with this watch is no more than a stopwatch. Regardless, I bought one today after Kosol borrowed my Casio Protrek which measures much more than time: Temp, Pressure, Altitude, Direction ... ...
Saving = Receiving pay cheque and not spending it on things that are not necessities.What I am doing is = Haven't received pay cheque, already spent on non-necessities. Bad boy. Well, I have been saving for the last 6 months. I always wanted one of those SPORTS watch, so indulge myself once every six months should be moderately acceptable. It can help me:
- Determine if my pasta is fully cooked.
- Determine when should I return to my desk to work after my 15 min break.
- Determine what time is it in London before I call my friends up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home