About Take Your Breath Away Myth
Ever heard someone saying, oh Gosh, she took my breath away. Everyone think he is exggerating. Well kinda, but the truth is, when you see someone special, what will happen is, you will focus, and when you focus, you tend to breath suddenly slowly, sometimes to a halt. Because such phenomenon, hence it generates the take your breath away scene.
It's only natural, and nothing to be ashamed off. I saw you, and you slowed down my breath for about a second or two. You know what, last time I saw you, you are still 19. That's how "long time no see" we are! I am over you, I have no doubt, but suddenly seeing you in the crowd, in the tent to be exact, some mosaic society, NEVER HEARD OF. I hold my breath, "as if on cue", you turned your head to the other end, just when I walk pass the stall, our eyes never met. And surprisingly I did not stop.
Talking about peer pressure, Met 3 Friends today. 1 found a job with Accenture, the other two started their 0 captial (that is no money) company. But man, it's their own company and they are doing four digits project for real money. I was half joking, next time I need to book an appointment to see you. Comparatively, what I am doing? I don't know. My dad probably would love me dearly if he'd heard i started my own company. No, it's not true, parents love you no matter what.
i had a such workout this morning. Why Maggie has to have five pillows. This is really redudent, chaning the sheet for her queen size bed + five pillow cases, is quite a work out, given today (a hot summer day in Sydney), but it's all done now. Maggie's part of business is done. Now need to focus on how to move stuff to kingsford. Photos to come...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home