Sunday, September 18, 2005

Meeting Rob Schneider


Today has been GREAT. The weather on Friday night made me wonder: WHY WHY WHY, why you have to rain so hard, tomorrow is my first day off after working 77 days in a row. I was hoping for a sunny day going out drawing with Fay. It just rained and rained.

When I wake up this morning, something amazed me, it is the sunshine, completely uncluttered with clouds. Beautiful day, Fay and I we walked and walked in those bu-la-vards, drawing, drinking, eating. It's just been lovely weather, (albeit, bit chilly).

Few hours later... I was in Surry Hills dining with friends. And here it comes Rob Schneider, just inches away drinking beer in the bar. Rebecca is highly excited, ask me for a pen, where I have no idea, "What for?" - soon enough, i know why. Rob looks exactly like Rob Schneider, it's quite faithful portrait on tv vs. live. Very similiar indeed, though bit short, but I guess Rebecca still excited to get his signiture. Jenny is quick enough to get a photograph. Haven't seen celebrity in years. I really wonder what it feels like to be a celebrity.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx for lending me your paper and pen :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home