Wednesday, September 14, 2005

私は今理解した

Dad is not overly charby as Simpson, yet. Mum took this shot last weekend, somewhere North China. Understandably the restriction of land, made Golf Club membership pass $10,000 US mark. Who's playing there? The Koreans, of course.

I start to realise, there is no need to push anything if the other doesn't feel the same. Say a friend called you ask you about something, if you care about this friend a great deal, you might do some research for him tomorrow. If you are more than caring to this friend, say you admire this friend, you might do it for him / her some time tonight. If you dying to see this person, then you might stumble something like: Give me a sec, I will call you back in 10 min.

And what you do in this 10 min. You call people that you think who might possesss the answer. Now this is like CHAIN REACTION, if someone dying to see you, then they may process your query in 10 min, or if they are your caring friends, they'd respond "hey, bohan. I will try to get back to you before weekend." But you know what, someone get back to me less than 10 min. That tells me a lot about that person in relation to me, and tell me a lot about the person who asked me the question initial, with relationship to me. ENGLISH ENGLISH.

So, what's the point? iPod Nano is the way to go. No, I mean if the person whoever called me back in 10 min with an answer ask me the same question, i probably wouldn't get back until tomorrow. The point, there is an imbalance, and Libra needs balance.

THE CSE REVUE 2005 - is the 4th installment since 2002 (original CSE Revue), 2003 (Reloaded), 2004 (Starky and Hutch), 2005 (Sin CSE). Can't wait to see CSE Revue 2006.

Glad to see all the new faces, great, dance remind me of those rehearsal nights I had in 2003, quite surprised I did manage to go home alone all those late nights, comfortably in 2003.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home