That comment makes me laugh
I was reading that two comments on my previous post. They are halirious, I roughly know who wrote it. It was just delightful to read. I would be shared in the coming week. I need to work in two different departments interchangably. My manager is sad to have me go, as he is sure I can get bonus if I stay. I am very thankful for what he did for me, but e-Academy is something I really want to do, regardless the pay.
I really want to have dinner with someone tonight ... but I end up buying sea food together with a friend at city. Aim made me install Google Talk, but now it's been two weeks, I still havne't had a chance to talk anyone on google talk. Ai ya ya.

2 Comments:
Well, your BLOG tells me some stuff, like lover @10 {a hottie to}U wrote about shiploads, you got 2 managers, ai ya ya, looking for google talk action. Whats the story, mornin glory? U love Canberra, you dream of days now of freedom and friends, but now u make the money, and the work never ends. Ah BC, the pic of the dictionary on the desk is cool, still working on the englishi. You rule. PS I am a BLOGADDICT, I surf the net, write to dudes, am always respectful and never rude. Hang in with the Moustache, you get the ape look soon, its very fashionable to have hair. Look at Burt Reynolds! Later BC, for now get back to the homebush academy!
Hey, BC wheres a response, I write 2U! Please rrrreeeeply
Post a Comment
<< Home