Hey Bohan, I hear on the vine you are now the main man with the elearn. This is exciting & cool. Fast tracking your way through the corporate corridors. I knew you would. Hang tight, its going to be a fassttt ride. Urock on Bo....From a friend.
So somebody made you laugh....well thats good, everyone needs a laugh now & then. Did his name rhyme with Baloney, or Mr Leboney? Perhaps another taller rascal? Any ideas Mr Chen? Look out we may send this blog to friends O/S and get more commentary. Stay well BC The masked rascal!
4 Comments:
Philip is the man, and if he is speakin, then lets do some serious listening. U da man 2 Bo!
Hey Bohan, I hear on the vine you are now the main man with the elearn. This is exciting & cool. Fast tracking your way through the corporate corridors. I knew you would. Hang tight, its going to be a fassttt ride. Urock on Bo....From a friend.
Hey Bohan,
So somebody made you laugh....well thats good, everyone needs a laugh now & then. Did his name rhyme with Baloney, or Mr Leboney? Perhaps another taller rascal?
Any ideas Mr Chen?
Look out we may send this blog to friends O/S and get more commentary. Stay well BC
The masked rascal!
Hi Bohan, who the heck is Harry Porter? Your favourite book......
Post a Comment
<< Home