Friday, March 04, 2005

Who's the Anonymous Commenter?


The Anonymous Commenter strikes again, this time with this comment:

Tell parents - from a morale point of view;
Friendship - don't care losing a friend and being hated by someone who is addicted to drugs and yet doesn't wake up after dozens of warnings! Hopeless!
--> (a)

But do you know that when you addict to drugs, it's hard to get rid of the addiction just by yourself. You are saying, if your friend can't do it by themselves, they are helpless, hence not worth being your friend. God, what kind of friend are you? Of course, you have to try to help your friend, unless people has to meet certain conditions before they can be qualified as your friend.

Well, I am kidding. I am just trying to get you angry, so with hope you can reveal your identity. At least you can leave a comment with your web nickname, like 'helleater' or something. Anonymous leaves me no clue whatsoever who you are... I can give you 50 Gmail invites + lunch, if you show yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home