Thursday, March 03, 2005

It's Official

Now it's official. This morning, after signing the contract and handing over $1665.00 cheque to N G Farah. JJ and I are the legal tenants to our new home in Kingsford. So I sent the above iCard to N friends to announce my happiness. Of course, few weeks after i'd send out another one, for the house warming party. 1st time moving out, and being the HOST is great, feel almighty and powerful. ^_^ however, there are bank issues, water and energy... etc. So I said to JJ, I'll do the rest, you just have to handle condition report. For those who never move out before, condition report is a rather tedious process require you to examine the entire flat and compare the condition with what real estate think the flat ... Puh Euh, I am not speaking English.

Let's try again, shall we. Condition Report: When the previous tenants leave, the agent will go in and have a look, write a report, rank the wall, kitchen ... etc as New, Tear .. etc. Then as the new tenants, we need to go in there (1st week), check the conditon against the agent list. We can either agree with the agent judgement, (e.g. The wall is in good coniditon). or we can say No, and write our own conclusion (the wall has many black dots...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home