Monday, February 28, 2005

Tanya's jewels


Phonex

Never judge a book by its cover. Never judge a person by their apperances. I met Tany about a week ago. Now she becomes my 5th and probably the last "host-mum" in Australia. Tanya is a mother of two lovely boy and two lovely cats. She's married to Dennis, my fourth, not fifth "host-dad". It's a lovely family, I enjoyed living with them, they understand life, including toopaste on the bathroom mirror and hair in the basin, water in the kitchen sink ... yes, so live with people understand life is so much eaiser.

On the back of the house, there is a room, there sits a big oval table with lots of crafty looking things, I am curious, so I asked. All those clay and tools are for Tanya's hobby, that is making Jewels and Bookmarks. Each piece is individually designed and baked in the home kitchen, then hand assembled together. I would like to refer it as "Designer Jewels" and one day Tanya may open a small shop front for it.

I saw this purple ish thingy, "What is it?" It's a bookmark. But I have never seen anything like that before. I put in a book, it looks great. It give me those "why-don't-I-thought-about-that-before" expression which I previously only get from Apple's product...

It is pretty and useful. I better be careful here. It'll be probably appreicated more by girls. I would never use such girly bookmark ... so I placed an order with Tanya. I'd like to have a 'Brother' version of the purple book mark, using male, active colour scheme. Sure enough, a week later, here we go. A pair of bookmark is on the table for me to collect.

I think I will give them names. The purple one called "Lavender" and the bright orange and yellow one called "Phonex", incidentally, the Phonex looks amazingly harmonic with the Harry Potter and the Order of Phonex. It just matches ^_^

If you want similar product, cost AU$15.00 (very cheap, considering Tanya spent half an hour making one) and you know who to call. Bohan (Bohan.Chen@Gmail.com) and Bohan will then place an order to Tanya. And in a week's time, wait a minute. I can probably charge $5.00 dealers' fee. Have to think about the pricing...


Lavender and Harry Potter Pose


Lavender and Phonex


Phonex and Harry Potter Pose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home