Mass Mailing has its appeal
10 MINUTES LATER ... (after I sent out that card: below)
Hi Bohan,How are you? It is so good hearing from you!!Actually i think i saw you sometime last week while i was doing site visit at UNSW. Iwasnt sure if it was you so didn't go up n say HI. :pWe just completed the Central Lecture Block- CLB refurbishment. Have you seen it?what do you think of it? We had a team of 5 working on the project over a 6 monthsperiod- extremely intense but we had a lot of fun.Anyways, we shall chatch up sometimes!!cheersangela
And Angela is my piano tutor at first year of uni. I put an ad in uni, looking for piano tutor. And Angela called. She is VERY NICE. Architecture student at that time. But she's playing piano ever since ? some number below six. and got A C mus + trinity... Well, anyway, we had good time, every week, we'd study in the square house. And she is ever so nice to charge me at a special rate, 15/hr. unbelievably low for someone performed in the opera house. I got to learn a lot about piano from her, and she gave me confidence. Oh, she takes piano lesson too. but guess how much, 100-200/hr from 'performing pianist'. Cope that!
Angela has a lovely TWIN SISTER, yes, a Anthea, WHO ACTUALLY looks a lot like Angela. Once Caro and I mistakenly think Anthea is Angela at the time Angela was exchange to US ... which made us highly surprise to see Anthea who we mistaken as Angela. (how verbose!)
Anyways, Angela lives in a nice surbub name starting with Rose. Two Yamaha grand pianos are surely impressive view when you enter the lounge. Angela has 2 students, one is 20 (ME), another one is 6. And before she left for US, she held a mini concert at her place. so Bohan and the six year old girl, both playing 2 pieces. Lovely.
I quite like Angela, she's the mature type that I am always craving for. Well, caroline think she's way out of my league, even though similar age, she feels five years mature than me. She's ever polite and pleasing, though caroline tries to associate her with African, because she's quite dark for a Taiwanese (Chinese). Yes, now i get it, caroline does have a history of associating the women i like to African... Angela then Green (for her African nose and lips). Well, well. Yes, long time no see, Angela. And she's doing CLB, glad she got the contract.
ps: last night, Tanya walked pass me, "i've read your blog." WOW, I went. This is mad. Even my host-mum read my blog. Isn't it great. And she told me she doesn't see any toothpaste on the mirror. I chuckled. I told her Blog is the trend, it's really easy as sending out an email. Actually with Blogger you can actuall do EMAIL BLOGGING, you send an email to a speical address, then BLOGGER automatically publishes it. GREAT! Blogger and Gmail now both owned by Google. Don't we just love Google.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home