Today: A Year Ago
Ladies and Gentleman: Today is Tuesday 1st of March. Exactly a year ago, 1st of March is Monday and it's the start of the session. 365 days ago, what was on my mind?
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 (Today)
Today, Vivian, William ... are going to start working at Accenture. If not already started yesterday. And I walk to uni to meet my housemate JJ and get the money off her. As soon as a week later, we'd move out together on Kingsford, Anzac Parade. How exciting. I met Jamie on the way, her hair looks great, the HK stylist aparently did a good job. And probably cheaper than Blue Star in Kingsford. Hair style can change a person, I would certainly agree on that one.
I would start looking for a job as soon as I got my pr granted and get my house settled. It's going to be a year of changes for me. New house, new job, and probably a new car/gf. I am still single after long 12 months. Luckily, I was over at someone who I should be over with long time ago. A year to be exact ...
(a year ago)
Monday, March 01, 2004
"Spoons04 is never the same again "
I remember the time when I spent many hours working on my 1a labs and some assignments, in spoons. Now everything has been changed. The old Sony CRT is gone, instead it's IBM's think centre with Think vision. I felt terrible. In fact, I cried for the first time in many months, maybe years. It's over, I have been dumped simple as that. She left in a hurry with a white jacket, she looks nice, but she has to go. The end, isn't it? I forsee this already, she doesn't like me, that must be the only reason, she just not telling. She said she can't make me happy, and it's not going to work out. It reminds greatly about Shallow Hal. That's what girls told him, sorry, it's not going to work out.
So cried in the chair, lucky wasn't many people, when I open my eyes, tears smeared everywhere, all I can see is the green green green trees and grasses. I still feel I am in dream. Today is the first day of the session. I really don't want this relationship to go. It goes so, so. I don't have a word for it. I am sad, and it's going to be awkward. I want to tell her I will wait for you, but how long. I am hurt, now I understand why people say trying to love as if you are never hurt. But it's hard, it's just hard.
Well, if the girl doesn't like you, you should go away. But not. I don't want to. At least not today not today not today. cause, if it's over let it go and, come tomorrow it will seem so yesterday so yesterday, I am a bird already flown away. What will I have for lunch? Who would I be sitting with? What am I going to do? I need to adjust. It's hard, esp when your emotion are true. It's hard to let it go. It's human nature.
posted by b o h a n at 11:29 AM
Think from today's perspective, a year isn't long at all. As the above scene is still VIVID in my memory, saying it feels like yesterday is not too much exggeration. Still seeing you online every night, but something has changed. Would see you again on 9th. I would be relaxed this time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home