Friday, March 18, 2005

JJ & I

SO FAR SO GOOD. I really happy to have JJ share the flat with me, so far everything is going fine. I couldn’t see any potential hazard at the moment. It’s unlike Yvette’s case (where everything looks fine on the surface, then after four weeks, everything is not fine.) I talked to JJ often, and I can feel she is telling me everything and how she felt about house. She promised me if she feel something is not right, she would brought it up at first instance. Phew… after Yvette I have to ensure my flatmate does speak her mind out.

“I think we would be living together fine… you are creative and we have matching behaviours (kinda messy, i.e.) … thanks for all the work you have done to the place.” I feel worthwhile doing all the house works in the past few days, when flat mate acknowledge your work, you feel good about it. Poor Mum and Daddies. They do house work all the time when we were little, and when we were not too little (teens), but we merely took notice. When we grow up, even doing few days work, and expected FULL ATTENTION. We’ll probably only do the same thing unconditionally to our kids.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you are JJ living in harmony, it is important to communicate effectively and I do feel the same way you feel about flatmate appreciate your works for the flat. Wish you enjoy the unit!!! U should ask me to visit u someday, bobo!!
= ) Cheers, Gracie

 
At 4:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I am moving out this Sat, check this http://graceguan.focuser.net/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home