Monday, March 07, 2005

MAN


My mobile isn't doing a great job here. 10a, I was at uni and have a haircut. During the short time waiting, I was filpping Jap Hair Mag. And here is this, GUY, caught my attention. For he is beautiful as woman. It took me a whlie to discover his slight beard, must be man. I start to think, if you are beautiful enough to be mistakenly regard as a woman, it's not TOO BAD. Would it. But it certainly would be no-good, if it's other way around, that is ugly enough to look like a man (for girls).


After seeing Jamie with her new HK-stylist-cut hair, I decided to have a HK stylist to do my hair too. The result? NOT TOO BAD. Some say, your day start with your head (hair), it's kinda true. When your hair is right, you feel good about yourself. Where am I? Would it be repetitive if I answer Robert Webster Building.

Mocking around uni, and met Zoe for lunch, who's doing thesis now. Topic is somewhat hardcore. Store an object 3D cordinates, then given a random picture of the object in 2D, require the program to spit out the name of the object. It may sounds easy, but to do that, is really complicated, you have do a lot of research in Graphics, and this is still a relative young field. But Zoe is the smartest we have, far brighter than GBG (that is me). She overtook my IQ by 10 or 15, I can't remember. So the rank goes up to just G no 'GB' in front of G. GB - General Borderline.

Alas, Brad's look fairly good. And send a thank you note in an envolope with 50c stamp but no address. I feel bad about delay of the virtual website, would try to get it up and running this week.
"Are you first year?" someone asked me while I was looking at a stand in front of Library. Isn't it sweet, 1st year? I am happy. OR could it be, she meant, 1st year of postgraduate. Nah. Memory from first year still vivid, Q-ing for the books, ensure everything is in place. Getting 9.5/10 in the first 5% High Math 1A's class test and excited because THEY WILL ACTUALLY ROUND IT TO 10/10. First year, ^_^. And I am over it now, everything, thesis, IT...


Sometimes I do want to live my life again, esp the high school bit. Hit me baby one more time.


State Museum is great. Last Sat, Kosol invited me to go with him in the morning, I thought it's good to occupy my morning so i have a full day (working in the afternoon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home