Fioretto by Lindt
I do have two other things wish to complain, and wishing to name them under the CLB series. CLB not standing for central lecture theatre. Instead (CLB) is Complain-Like-Bitch.
Upon recent realization, what differentiate a proper MAN and a bitch is that, they might think about the same thing. "DAMN YOU, YOU ARE #*$(&(#@, YOU ARE @*#&@(*#", but MAN would often keep the complain to themsevles, where Bitches would say it out alound and say it repeatedly to many others.
N.B. Unlike many un-educated personnel, I am only referring Bitches to Real Bitches (the real nasty ones), the rest I would refer as "Ladies / Ma'am". But sometimes unfortunately un-educated personnel would refer women in general as bitches. Which is something I personally against, respect women is something all men should do, considering they undertake Pain level 12 to give birth.
Having said that, I innevitably had an argument with an old lady this afternoon... Oops, I nearly started complaining. CUT!
now back to the chocolate business...

The one I had is TOO NEW, not even available to the official website. So far, Fioretto has four versions, the new version I had is Hazlenet, wrapped in royal blue. The above is Caramel Soft Filling. But it'll do, at least, you know what I ate.
--
"You just missed Mincong." a friend told me upon my arrival to the CSE Revue 2005 Membership day. Oh well, I thought, not many know that I have given up on this infactuation for a while now. It's just that I still mention her name once in a while which made many still in doubt whether this time, am I really over or otherwise ... none of those mattered yesterday afternoon, the memeber ship day has a great turn out. Many familiar faces, kinda feel like going back to an old family. Good feeling is ensured.
Few metres away from the signing table, projector is playing the revue DVD on the big screen, from the distance, I can still see who's cooking and wearing custom-built pink/red revue shirt. In a flash, Mark Chee's face filled 80% of the screen, I turned back to the registration form. A sudden but warm feeling hits me as I ticked "CAST". How? Oh, it was Ceceilia who's hugging me from behind, a big warm non-asian style hugging. Her face is pressed against mine to a degree that even bohan is surprised. 'You sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind?" I was half joking back. "He dumped me." Err... maybe I shouldn't ask in the first instance. But anyhow, I like those warm hugs, make you feel being cared and close to one anohter.
Intermission Time
Some Picture to Refresh your Vision

NOON Lunchtime TODAY: Bohan is sitting leisurely at Big W's employee lunchroom, though his picture has already being taken down from the "Employee of the Month", his eyes are still gazing at those walls, there is no where else to look. He peeled off the royal blue plastic wraping off the Fioretto he just bought. He slowly put it into his mouth, without biting it, just let it sit in his mouth. 85 seconds later, he suddenly moved his tongue clockwise. Instanly, his sensation stirred. The rich texture of the soft filling is completely melted and mingled with rest of the mouth. The sweetness, the scent, and that half dry, half lubricated experience is just, Incredible. Just like the kiss he had two nights ago with an unexpected friend.
INTERMISSION AGAIN: Time to unwind.

Tuesday night was a beautiful night. Fair wind, calm sea. I was strolling somewhere near Burwood, I think. Normally I don't wander around that area at night. But Tuesday night, I have show to see in a theatre that I cannot name. I walked into the theatre, it isn't very big, maybe just ever slightly bigger and brighter than Figtree. (Where CSE Revue is held every year). For some reason, those who attended are fairly old. They are chatting merrily in the front rolls. I picked a seat, near the end. I was about to sit down when someone called from behind.
I don't remember how does she look in the first glimpse. A beautiful white gown is covering her body, she looks ever young. And slowly she approached me. It was, it was impossible, it's Jamie's sister. Jamie is a good friend of mine which I met through green about a year ago. Well, that's not true, it's a year and half ago when Jamie and I first met, when she came to see the revue. But the problem is, when I saw her again March 12, I have no idea which one is Jamie. so much for my 'good memory'. Well after our 2nd meeting, we started remember, I started to remember Jamie. So, here is a little background hisotry. Jamie doesn't have a sister, I know this for a fact. And when I look close again, it was Vicky. (Vicky, Jamie, Lily, Izzy) are the four girls I know who are from the same high school of Mincong. The order should be: I know Lily first, then Jamie (through Lily), Mincong, Jamie (through Mincong), Izzy (through Lily), Vicky (through Jamie). & Joel (through Mincong) . Interestingly, I see Mincong as often as I see Joel.
Vicky approached me, she looks young and her eyes are vivid as in real life. We talked for a while, quite of a sudden, she asked, "Do you want to come to my place?" I am like, err, isn't that bit too soon? While I am hesitating for an answer, the most incredible thing happened for the night, she grabbed me, and next thing I know, her lips were against mine.
MA15+ ---------- TEAR OFF ---------------
(select to reveal)
The intrusion of her tongue is wonderful, its well lubricated. In an instant, our tongues are twisted together. Her tongue is like the soft filling of a Lindt Fioretto, soft, tender and warm, the texture is incredible. She's such a wonderful kisser, her tongue is guiding mine constantly, the sensation is overwhelming. The best kiss I ever had. (And yes, how indeed you can beat a dream-kiss in real life). I was speechless, just look at her young face. Questions, Confusions start to arising in my head.
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
For a moment, I am paralysed. How can I tell Jamie? How can I tell her that I kissed her sister. But she's such a wonderful kisser, I just, I just can't resist her and it's Vicky. God. "SO, AFTER ALL YOU ARE AFTER GREEN'S FRIEND ALL THESE TIME?" Annie was mocking at me when she heard the story yesterday. "AND YOU KNOW, THEY SAY WHAT YOU THINK DURING DAY TIME ... ... NIGHTIME ... ..." Alas, -_- i'm speechless. Nevertheless, it's a wonderful dream ^_^

1 Comments:
If you did come to her place, and she offered you sex, would you take it?
Post a Comment
<< Home