Monday, March 07, 2005

Sometimes you are just doing it for the sake of it

BELIEVE OR NOT, just now I spent 20 minutes, submitted in my job application to MACQUARIE BANK for Graduate 2006 program. Though I know I would have little chance to outthrow the other 4000+ applications if not more, but it's kinda thrill to do it, and you know what you are facing. Like when you review your submission, your UAI score and your university academic transcript are majority of it. If they see, pattern CR PS PS CR D CR CR D PS, they would discard straight away, because there are just too many, D HD D HD D CR D D HD CR applications out there. So maybe there is no point, if you only matching pattern 1. I don't know, think it's kinda fun to do anyway.

They asked you to attach cv too, but i am sure, they'd only bother to have a look if they are ok with your academic transcript. if someone has D average, then they'd bother to dig deeper to see if he is worthy. But what a experience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home