The impressive McKinsy

The Bain International is no where the size of Mckinsey, yet they are only taking 15 new undergraduate a year from the 4000+ application they receive. No wonder when I whisper to my next seat, 'my sister works at Mckinsey', she's surely impressed.
They call McKinsey, the millionare factory. This is probably truer than its australia version "MACQUARIE BANK" (i.e. McKinsy makes far more millionares than MACQUARIE), which Peter now works at. I think it's wiser choice to quit IBM to join MACQUARIE for Peter, as IBM is still on the tech side, if keep on pursuing, maybe with six digit income, but probably be an ultimate nerd. Better the suit-a-must MACQUARIE BANK.
Last year's School Medalist Eric who went to the wedding with us, work at Accenture, same applies to Vivian and William and many others. Aim still works at sun, she suited there, tech, tech, tech. But her English is improving, surely Louis would help. Don't know what's his career path would be like in Toyota.
You know what I'm feeling right now. last year, during undergraduate program, can't do anything, they need residency. I am kinda like 1 year behind, not to mention all those people have D average. Knowing, almost destiny-ished would not be making to those ... it's not self condience issue, it's knowing how good you are.
I want to be an consultant, and eventually I would be there. But to start with, I might doing IT-support, feeling over qualified for the job, but yet, haven't started finidng one. Would under pressure soon once the orange sticker is on my passport. Peer Pressure isn't it great. Lucky, my friends are unlike Aunt Zhu & Uncle He's friend, where they made 200k/yr just five years from college.
Dad look at those young dude at his company making those amount, and feeling the pressure too, wishing he could be 20 years younger. It's not that I am worshiping my dad, but I do think if he is really 20 years younger now, he'd be earning millions every four five years. He is very intelligent, which unfortunately didn't inherit much to me, I only know how to play a little piano, but he knows Piano, Violin, Accordian and he has good people skills, he leads unlike me who follows. One more to add, he has courage, not saying that i don't have any. but I would never organize people to fight gangster when i am at his age (16 17ish). Like many kids, I absolutely loved my dad, my roll model. raw model? in short for his musical talent, courage, intelliegence and people skills. As an electrical engineering, he eventaully developped many famous local brand soft drinks and mineral waters. They sent him to Italy in 80s to study their soft drink industry... Stories after stories. my mum is actually beautiful in 70s. was mega-charby in late 60s i think. First love. I have 300% more relationship expreirence than them, WO HA HA HA.
I want both of them retire this year. by working at big w? -_- alas. Get real, I told myself sometimes. Dreaming a dream job without hard working is a unreachable dream itself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home