I am not impressed
I am not impressed with the public transport tonight, whatsoever. And I am not impressed with the lateness of managers. Because they come to let us out 8 minutes later than they suppose to, I'd missed 8:14pm bus. Then I have to wait for the 8:34pm bus, WHICH DID NOT COME until 8:44pm. Then after Maroubra, have to wait another 15 min for the 9:00pm 399, WHICH DID NOT COME until 9:10pm. And I got home so late, I can even walk home in those time.
Considering 2/3 of the murder case closed without finding the murderer, I am not entirely happy with the government spend money, billions to go to war fix other regions problem, wether there is a problem or not, still remain discussion. It is always like that, where domestic education and security needed money, government say we don't have any, where 1 bomber cost 1 billion US. That used to be enough to run the entire university of New South Wales for a entire year. Probably five six years all together for sydney boys and girls high. And how many those bombers US have? more than ten. It is still cheap when compared to nuclear submarine...
I am not in a good mood right now, every time when I see those kids in big w, I am really angry. They have exceptionally bad mannors, swearing words all over the place, I really wonder what they would be when they grow up. There are this one kid, would just rip a DVD and hide inside his jumper and claim it's his. "Ha, you can't touch me." There is another kid, lie to his parents say I hit him. I really want to him, little liar. I used to argue with liz that a bad kid is not parents' fault. Where liz thinks if a young kid goes bad, normally the parents is not educating them properly. I said, it's not true, it's because the friend they are hanging around with.
Now I have no doubt, those kids' parents are not pleasant person to be with. As young as six, they can swear like adult, steal things and you'd wonder what kind of parents they have, wouldn't you?

2 Comments:
Those kids will definitely ruin Australian future. The 99% of senate won't care about this because their kids are in the most expensive and well-educated high school to ensure a uni seat and live in the other side of city.
Anonymous above, you must be American.
bo
Post a Comment
<< Home