Monday, February 07, 2005

A Cheerful day of working...

Liz took me home shortly after 10:30. It was great to see her again. Guess what, she's got a new job at June Dally Watkin's school teaching computer. 3 days a week, 600 dollars. Not bad at all, contracted for year. Finally things turn up. I am so happy for her. Her financial life is going up now. Laurie's house is very nice, with the pool. Lizzie's new office is smaller than before but fairly efficient. And my job today is to help her create website for client.

I have done well. In four hours time, I got the site skelton up and created a pretty logo, she's happy so did I. Feel acheived something and earned some pocket money. Even though it's only 10 dollars an hour, but lizzie made me smoothie and lunch + pick me up. I feel relaxed working there. Would go again on wednesday to finish the job.

it's 3:09pm, going off to work soon. 4-10 every night till wed. I had a good day, so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home