Morning thoughts
9:20am - strangely, with merely three hours sleep last night, I feel particularly excited at the moment.Lizzie is coming in half an hour to pick me up to go to her place editing website, and I am actually looking forward to it. Everytime after sending out three thousand words email I feel good for a while. ^_^
I feel sorry for those guys at K Mart. Their Symbol gun is almost three times the size of ours. To start with, their gun is like a rectangular prism. And their battery power is like a huge box. Together look as if they are going to war zone or something. Where our gun fits neatly in our hand, features wireless transmission, ergonomic design. No wonder each one of those babe cost us 3000 or more to buy, and it's that price because we buy in bulk.
Tonight would be the small new year's eve. Chinese call xiao nian ye. Working till 10. Tomorrow would be new year's eve. Da nian ye. Not sure if they have received my new year's video or not.
I have a cheerful feeling today. A cheerful feeling go through from top to bottom. And that is a good start that I am looking forward to.
The coins are out of place. I decided to purchase a coin bag, and that's when my sin started. Walking into strandbags during my lunch break, I was looking for a small leather pocket to store all my coins. and there it is, small, soft black leather. I put my hand inside, and discovered that it is 19 dollars. Um... -_- i was hoping it can be cheaper. Anyway, so then I grabbed a box, put it in and walk to the counter. The person put his hand in the pocket trying to search for the price tag. But all he found is a useless paper. Before I could start speaking, "The price is inside." The clerk scanned the box, "nine dollars eighty nine please." moments later, I went "ok, here is my card." So here is my sin, getting a 19 dollars money pocket for half price. I really like it, esp the softness of the leather and it fits the bill. I feel kinda unethical because that I know how much the real price should be, but I didn't tell them. It's bit like geting extra change and not letting the check out person know. But, it is his decision to use the bar code on the box, instead of going through price check. and the price tag is right inside, i try to defend myself. I think this time it's on the edge of being unethical. At least, I can faithfully say I never shop lifted and I never cheated in the exam (not to mention the difficulty to cheat under the eyes of four five supervisors).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home