Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Coogee Sunrise II

Unexpectedly, I woke by my dream six o'clock in the morning. Moments later, I was walking along the coogee beach, the morning breeze is soft and gentle. Lean against the post, watching the tide hits the shore, the sun rises into the cloud, glow warmly. I know today is going to be a different day.

Three and half hours later, I have done what I set out to do, straight after the dream. "ACCESS DENIED!" - I know one day, it'll come, my student card doens't allow me enter restricted lab any more. I am not a student any more.

It'll be funny to see everyone else is going to uni and get busy around assignment starting March. Better find a job by then, but with moving and pr application, I might leave it for a while. (what a perfect excuse).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home