Dear John Letter
Have i ever introduced Dear John Letter? It is syncronym as 'breaking up letter with boys.' sometimes write one is difficult, but some people are smart, they actually made a dear john letter generator.
It is hardly seriously, but VERY FUN to use and try different combinations.
Here is one, try it, it's fun.
http://www.chickenhead.com/stuff/dearjohn/index.asp
and here is a more hilarious one:
http://www.thebigjoke.com/dearjohn/dearjohn.asp
Using it, i easily generate the following:
Dear John,
I don't know quite how to tell you this but, I'm in love with your brother. I think I first realized it when the FBI arrived at the beach, where I saw you karate chop my penpal from Norway. I'm sure you're masochistic enough to see we're first cousins. I'm returning your grandma, but I'm holding on to the blood test results as a keepsake. I want you to know that I'll be a lot better off without your new life as a clone.
Worst regards, Your names here.
The fun part is combination is endless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home