Colour of the wind
8:23PM - the sky turns into a beautiful canavas with extraordinary colours which you normally only seen on a Macintosh Desktop. ^_^ It matches how I feel. Jamie is leaving this weekend, two hours after I wrote her an email expressing that I wish to see her, she's at CSE with me at coffee on campus. I am really happy by the end of the meeting, largely because and selfishly because I can talk a lot about green in front of jamie. A lot of my true thoughts. But it really feels great when you can talk about either about YOURSELF or about the one you like. (science).
After all, you like fashions. You would probably have an average six relationships before marriage at the age of twenty seven. What can I say, after knowing you are in the Org (Organiser), in an instant, I felt like Aladin. A poor peasant fall in love with the all great powerful princess, can only look, but canot reach. Plus, you have been with that Big Guerrilla guy for some time now. Someone PLEASE tell me, how would you feel, if your girlfriend is being robbed by one of those Big Guerrillas. Well, anyway, meeting with Jamie is very encouraging. I intend to take part in CSE Revue 2005, CAST, MUST BE CAST.
At 8:30pm, Paul is still outside Brad's office, rehearsal his upcoming new show, "The Third Degree". Paul really has a true love towards theatre arts. Pity he is in computing, or otherwise, he'll surely do well in this professional business. Maybe one day he'll quite IBM and doing something else that he loves. I have to say, when you see a man doing what he loves with heart and soul, it's inspirational. The only thing I have a niggle with is Paul's animal instinct. Paul is solid built scholarship student who works for IBM with fairly handsome face, and he likes to dominate, to show off his physice, he liked to play the POUNCHING GAME with other big guerrillas, to show he is the strongest. So Tim and Tom are his usual opponent. They punch each other REALLY HARD in front of a large group of people and IT WORKS. It does have an impact on the mid size and small gurrillas such as myself. Luckily, in modern days, physice is not the only thing that proves you an alpha male. But it's still impressive.
Paul (C) Bohan 2003

<< Home