Life is full of surprises, isn't it?
In the glorious morning sunlight in the Australian Day 2005, to his EXCITEMENT, Bo received TWO (not ONE) anonymous comment on his site.
At the same time, twenty kilometres away, Caroline's plane has just landed Australia once again.
" Please do not use "money-lending" as an actual tester for real friends, unless you really need money.
if u are using lie to achieve this, u won't get any real friends. "
one of your not-to-close friends
ps: there is such word 'truer'
So now, I ENABLED COMMENT ON EVERY SINGLE POST.
Mr. / Ms. Anonymous:
Thank you for your comment. I mean it, I haven't had comment from a 'not-to-close' friend for ages. (you had a typo -to-close, ^_^ should be too-close, and i agree with you there isn't a word 'truer' but amazingly the word 'goodily' exist but certainly means something different to better)
THE FOREMOST POINT, I would try to make is my FEARS about DATING IS SCIENCE & FRIEND'S SCIENCE. Those two articles, are NOT my personal oppinion. As I stated:
" The concept, ideas and notions described in this
article doesn't not necessariliy be author's own idea. N.B. due to the
entertainment nature of the articles, others should not derive /
conclude on author's oppinion on the above matters. "
&
" But the nature of the article is of PESSIMIST-Alike. How can this be? My answer to that is, if you don't know how does a pessimist think, how can you be a optimist. "
See, I just defended myself. Your comment really make me look like a bad guy, lie over friends and trying to be sneaky. Bad impression. But I am not, I am a nice guy. (I guess you probably won't buy it like my other friend). I ALMOST THANKED YOU FOR BEING ANONYMOUS, so i can guess who is it.
After reading Dan Brown's book for a while. It's fun game to guess who's behind the scene. First I guess you are a Female. (why?) because male wouldn't bother comment on other male's blog unless it's really interesting. So Miss, yes, you are not married. (why?) if you are, you wouldn't bother to respond to childish topic like that. (i am not saying you are childish, i am just saying what i wrote is childish). And I must know you. Since you are one of my friend, infrequently contacted, but surely now you are in my favourite list. 'Bo likes challenges.' fox whispered aside.
Years ago, I have successfully eliminated my blog from the almighty Google search engine. By not type my name properly in the blog + not submitting to the engine. So if you know the address, I must gave it out somehow, unless some of them pass it out. I guess it's time to list those who read my blog, at all.
C K J A - those four reads it once in a while when they are really bored.
R J - Never read it / Prefer I tell them about my life instead read my life themsevles.
Anonymous Reader - ? It can't be C K J A. It can't be R J, since they would say so. Though I heavily doubt it might be R. Then again, probably none of the C K J A R J. Who can it be? Could that be G? no, G doesn't even update her own blog. OK, I give up. Just tell me who you are, I buy you dinner. (with drinks from Tea-Inn, weekdays special 10.50 with drinks under $3.80 or equivalent) Offer valid till end of March 2005
--------
ps: Before I go, I have to correct one thing: "Please do not use "money-lending" as an actual tester for real friends." HELL, NO. You misunderstood, Ms. It's only a mental test for use within your mind, it's not a test for REAL FRIEND, it's a test that measures your closeness to that FRIEND, not the otherway around.
Now, Look, YOU WILL HAVE THE GROOM AND THE BRIDE, AND THE GROOM WOULD HAVE HIS BESTMAN. AND THE BEST MAN MIGHT BE THE BEST FRIEND OF THE GROOM, BUT BUT BUT, THE GROOM MIGHT *NOT* BE THE BEST FRIEND OF THE BEST MAN. Lots of 'best' here, i Know. So the money lending scheme, you don't even have to open your mouth, the test is over. The test is WHETHER YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE TO ASK, the test is not ask you to ask, is ask you whether you are comfortable to ask. If you feel comfortable, the test results is: you are close with this friend. (but doesn't imply the other way, which is your friend thinks the same.) Am I making any sense. Those things better clarified in real time (interactively). It seems that you must somehow know my history of 'death of a friend of a friend test', which i actually carried out in real life. Once again, reveal yourself, free dinner awaits you, offer valid March 2005.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home