Wednesday, January 26, 2005

L-U-K-E Floorwalker

ANONYMOUS COMMENTER: PLEASE READ THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. FREE DINNER FOR YOU. *
* condition applies.


"Bandaged" Bohan / First Aid Officer: Justin

Digging in the old photo piles found this one, took by those 5 dollars 'Super-Wide' camera. Not bad hey. Trip to Luke's home town. Now Luke is somewhere in Germany freezing and advertise us to go and visit him. Strange, solar engineer can't find job domestically with massive sun resources. Politics, no one really understand unless you are in it.


Luke's lovely home.


Packing enough supplies before camping over night.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 am, Blogger Luke Floorwalker said...

Hey Bohan, I thought that I posted comments before as only Luke Floorwalker! Yes I am freezing my butt off here in Germany and the politics of Solar Energy are very weird and difficult for Australians....Ask me again in 5 years and you never know where i might be working....Spain, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, China, and wait...maybee there is a very slight possiblity I might return to my beloved homeland. All the best mate, I hope the Aussie summer is treating you well. If I may pass on some advice, if your lucky enough to live in Sydney, make the most of the beautiful beaches, the beautiful multi-cultural society, great food, fine weather and relaxing atmosphere...well that's all that I can say at this moment and I am looking foreward to my yearly holiday home to Sydney and Bowral (my home above)..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home