Monday, September 26, 2005

BBC -> BGC

The last day of 23 felt indifferent to the other 364 days while I am still 23. Wake up without brushing my teeth (15 years in a row), without washing my face(15 years in a row as well). Had an average day at work, the fact that I am still shared between departments projects a mixed feeling inside. On the + side, whenever I work at NZ team, I got to go home 4:30, like today and possibly tomorrow. 4:30pm, yumm.

Had a talk with parents tonight, they seem all well. Mum really enjoys her visit to dad. Recall: my family has 3 members, we all live in different cities. 1000km apart from each other minimum. Formed a very large triangle. So after all, they are spending more time together, when they retire, they'd be spending time all in one city. Sometimes work forces family to physically seperate temp.

I was going to clean my room, but after the two phone calls and few recordings, I am craving for bed now. Many think I should celebrate tomorrow, I say I'll go swimming.

By the way, this is the last post for this "Expression at the Age of 23" series. "Expression at the Age of 24 would start to serve as my main blog from tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bohan

Been so busy at Acer, I imagine no blogging huh?

When are you going to see TAJ?

Cheers
Laurie

 
At 7:25 pm, Anonymous Sabaku said...

青子「ネクストコナンズヒント!」
コナン「成果!」
コナン「あること心配だぜ」
青子「風船でもいっぱいあることにもさばくよ」
コナン「さばく?」

 

Post a Comment

<< Home