10 Questions
on 25th Sep 2004, I created a post under the same title. (details see http://bohan22.blogspot.com/)
The following 10 Questions are meant be answered by myself near the end of Sep 06. In actual fact, they can only be answered that time:
Just before B o h a n turn 25 (end of Sep 2006), how would he answer those mysterious qusetions that have no definte answers @ end of Sep 2005: (I copied those from last year's post)
Q1: If I were still single by the end of next Sep, that simply means single for 31 months in a row. That is not acceptable. So I am not asking myself to answer the question: Will you find someone special finally? I am demanding myself to say yes to this question definitely before I am 25. So the answer must be yes.
Q2: I am having a good time with my new role in Acer, next year this time, the contract would be one year old, I'll also have my 2nd pay rise in July. Would I progress again to a more senior position? It's like playing RPG (Role Playing Games, the longer you play, the higher rank you get), again, I hope the answer is yes.
Q3: Will I leave Kingsford? I don't think so. But a year later, who knows.
(Copied from last year)
Q4: Will I drive before I turn 24?
Answer: (To Come Sep 05)
Current Wish: Absolutely. Ferrari. (kidding)
NO, I still can't drive! Damn it. Q4: Will I drive before I turn 25?
Same with Q1, I demand the answer to be yes.
(Copied from last year)
Q5. Will my weight pass 65kg before I turn 24?
Answer: (To Come Sep 05)
Current Wish: Reaching 65KG constantly, my optium weight.
NO, I still under 65kg. But I am progressing, I am contant 62-ish.
Q5: Will I adapt a more active life style, more gym session and pass 65kg mark?
Q6: Will my parents retire? (again it's the same Q6 I asked 12 months ago)
I am asking again, simply because they didn't retire.
Q7: Will any thing special happen to my friends?
Q8: Who I'd be sharing flat with?
Q9: Night phobia - anyone?
Q10: Eventful year or not?
Like last year, I might just paste again the little poem Brett Welch and me wrote together:
No one knows what the future holds, but your warm embrases provides the sign. It maybe just myself being foolish wishing it may never end. Summer is gone, fall then winter. I would miss every moment of it. In the heat of summer sunshine, I miss you like no body else. In the heat of summer sunshine, I kiss you and no body needs to know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home