More employee benefits

Today I stayed back a little while. We have some what five six cases of games in our team. Each case has 10 - 20 boxed version of hot games. Free Games, that's right.
That wasn't a fasinating shot. My hair looks ridiculous. But anyway, I was holding my games of the day: Impossible Creatures and Rise of the Nation. Pretty happy to bring those home tonight after some reunion with old friends from law.
I am now sitting in this korean internet cafe under Macers in Geogre st. I think they are doing very well, though the computer turn everything into Korean. So I have to use Gmail and Blogger using Korean interface T_T.
Had a pretty good week. "Congratulations, you are now permanent." Yeah, I rather you put me on 6 months contract. I hope my boss is not reading this, or I might be fired tomorrow. To be fair, my boss has being very helpful and kind to me and trying to get me out of contract as soon as he could. I am looking forward to be permanent, just that I can get a security tag, so every morning, when I show up 7am in front of the complex, don't have to wait. And with a security tag, I can show friends around the complex after hours, so long as it's not too late, so people thinking we are stealing. We are an office as well as warehouse ... stock worth 100 million + But as Acer's traditional culture, they hired some second rate security company to do the protection.
WHY BOB CARR quits? The naive bohan has no clue. Until a friend gave him some insight. Following the bombing incidents, Bob really can't guarentee that it won't happen in Sydney. Who said Bob doesn't want to be the PM, but if he stays now, and bomb happens, it goes his dream. Rather it's a good idea of quiting now with all glory, and he can always come back later if he wants to. Well, I thought it's a pretty cool explanation. And to get this conclusion, I think it's fairly insightful. Maybe that's why they hire business analyst. Have to learn how to think criticially.
Why think? - "I used to think, now I read Economist."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home