NEIGHBOURS [new]

You can learn a lot about your muscles just by visiting the gym two hours a week, that's what I just did. Visiting the Gym in the morning, before I head off to work again. In the short two hours work out, my favourite is ASSISTED CHIN, feels wonderful. Running at 12 km/h is cool, too, wonder if I do it everyday would I beat Kosol in City to Surf under 55 min.
Met Wendy and Fendi at Gym today. Fendi works at E-Commmerce downstairs. The world is such a small place. Cheng, my team mates knows Fendi, Fendi's cousin knows Wendy. And he appeared in one of my photo album without me even knowing it. And Wendy probably doesn't know Fendi or Cheng ... Anyhow, Wendy moved to MEEK street, now we are neighbours. It's great as I might be able to play badminton at week days' nights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home